|Attorney at Law, Sole Owner|
Born in Bronx, New York in 1961, of Hispanic parents, married to wife Ana. Father of six children ranging from age 22 to 12. A respectable, devoted family man, actively involved in the community and religious organizations. Recognized and admired in the community, having earned the deep respect of colleagues, clients and the judicial community, through the ethical and considerate practice of law. Served as consultant for many attorneys and businesses regarding asset protection and bankruptcy related matters. Also, participated in numerous round-table discussions regarding economic issues.
Sole owner of the thriving law business which employs over 36 employees and concentrates in the area of consumer bankruptcy and personal financial matters. Recognized as one of the top bankruptcy filing attorneys in the United States Bankruptcy Court Southern District of Florida, including Miami Dade, Broward Monroe and West Palm Beach Counties for the past 25 years.
- St Thomas University School of Law, Miami, Florida,
- Marquette University, Milwaukee, Wisconsin,
B.A., Business Administration
- Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Federal Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Lawyers
- Bankruptcy Bar Association of Southern District of Florida
- Latin Builders Association
- Latin American Business Association
- Past Employment Positions:
- Cordero & Psaltides, PA, Attorney at Law, Partner, 1989 - 1990
- Freshman, Freshman & Traitz, PA, Law Clerk, 1986 - 1988
Privacy Statement:Committed to protecting your privacy. The information you enter on our site is held in confidence between you and us. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.