The Law Offices of Patrick L. Cordero, PA Attorneys at Law, handles any type of family law matter in the state of Florida. Our practice includes equitable distribution matters, alimony, timesharing, relocation, child support cases, drafting and negotiation of prenuptial/postnuptial agreements, modification actions and more.
We offer a no-obligation consultation. You can meet with our attorneys and they will determine if we can effectively represent you in your family law case. Call 305-445-4855 today to schedule a meeting.
We are attuned to the needs of our clients and committed to professional and ethical superiority in attaining excellent results. Whether it is a simple uncontested divorce or a complex disputed paternity matter, our law firm can help you achieve maximum results. We handle:
- Divorce: We assist with all aspects of divorce, from mediation to high net worth divorce.
- Child custody
- Parental relocation: If one parent needs to relocate, it could affect custody. We help parents with the legal process of relocating.
- Child support: In Florida, guidelines are used to determine child support payments. We review the guidelines and identify if there should be any deviation.
- Prenuptial agreements: Sometimes individuals choose to have prenuptial agreements drafted to protect assets or inheritance when entering into a marriage. If you are considering this, our attorneys will advise on drafting an agreement.
- Modifications: If a change needs to be made after your divorce settlement is finalized, we can help. This may include custody modification, child support modification or alimony modification.
Family Lawyers Advocating For You
When your family is in need, you want to be sure you have a strong advocate on your side. At The Law Offices of Patrick L. Cordero, PA Attorneys at Law, we help men and women throughout the Miami area in a broad range of family law matters. Our lawyers take a hands-on approach to working with clients. We continuously promote open communication and are available personally to answer your questions and concerns.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
You can contact us by calling 305-445-4855 to schedule your first meeting with an attorney. Make sure you have your questions ready. We are here to provide support and guidance. Serving South Florida.