There is only one person who can answer the question: Should I file for bankruptcy? That person is you.
Our experienced bankruptcy attorneys at The Law Offices of Patrick L. Cordero, PA Attorneys at Law, can provide a lot of valuable services to help you make that decision. We can help you evaluate your current financial situation. We can advise you on your legal rights and options. We can help you execute a plan. We can give you some of the tools you need to make sound decisions.
Through our 25 years of serving the needs of South Florida residents, we have seen many common problems that lead people to seriously consider protection under Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy. Some of the questions you should ask yourself:
- Are you able to pay your debts?
- Have things changed in your life so that you are unable to make car payments or pay your mortgage?
- Is your home in foreclosure or are you months behind on your mortgage?
- Are you scared that you are unable to pay your daily living expenses and pay off credit card debt?
- Are you so far behind on your bills that credit card companies and collection agencies are calling and harassing you?
- Are you behind on auto and mortgage payments and will not be able catch up in a short period of time?
- Have you been sued or are you currently being sued and not sure what to do?
- Are you worried that your next paycheck may not cover your credit card debt?
- Are you at a point where you are living day by day?
- Are you unable to sleep, eat or function in day-to-day life because you are so far in debt?
- Have you lost a job, been laid off or experienced a significant decrease in income that has left you unable to keep up?
- Do you have to make decisions whether to pay bills or feed your family?
These are just a few of the indicators that may suggest you need to consider filing for bankruptcy. Our lawyers take a hands-on approach to client service, and will sit down with you to explain your rights and your options. We will help you find ways to avoid foreclosure, stop collection calls and work through lawsuits.
Being in the financial position where you have to ask, "Should I file for bankruptcy?" can be traumatic. We understand that the decision to speak with an attorney about the option is equally difficult, but in a tough economy that has affected everyone, you're not alone and there is help.
Bankruptcy Attorney That Has Experience
To find out more about you legal rights, contact the attorneys at The Law Offices of Patrick L. Cordero, PA Attorneys at Law, and schedule a free initial consultation. Contact us online or by phone at 305-445-4855 today. We also assist Spanish-speaking clients.
Committed to protecting your privacy. The information you enter on our site is held in confidence between you and us. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.