Nathalie C. Rodriguez
Nathalie C. Rodriguez is a native of New York City. Prior to attending law school she worked as a Trust and Estates paralegal for Weitz & Luxenberg, a NYC firm. In 2012, she moved to Florida to attend law school. Ms. Rodriguez graduated from Nova Southeastern University in 2015. While in law school she was part of the Transactional Law Pratice Group and was an Executive Editor for the International Citator & Research Guide.
During her years in law school Ms. Rodriguez gained vast experience in various fields of law. She interned with the NYC Administration for Children's Services, in helping to place under-privileged children in foster care. She also interned with Homeland Security in their Immigration and Customs Enforcement department, where she closely worked with other attorneys representing the government in various immigration concerns. Finally, she interned with the law firm of Alvarez, Arrieta and Diaz-Silveira, LLP where she closely assisted clients in matters of commercial litigation.
After graduating from Nova Southeastern University, and prior to joining the Law Office of Patrick L. Cordero, P.A.., Ms. Rodriguez worked for the Law Offices of David W. Langley, P.C. in personal injury, medical malpractice and bankruptcy matters. Currently, she works in assisting clients with bankruptcy concerns, specifically in Chapter 13 filings. Ms. Rodriguez, along with her colleagues, appears on a Spanish language television show to provide legal advice in areas of bankruptcy law.
Ms. Rodriguez is fluent in English and Spanish and she is admitted to practice law in the State of Florida and the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
Areas of Practice
- Wills, Trust and Estates
- Personal Injury
- 25% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Florida, 2016
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 2016
- Nova Southeastern Law University, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Honors: With Distinction
- Honors: 350 + hours of Pro Bono Work
- Honors: Dean's List
- Law Digest: International Citator & Research Guide, Executive Editor, 2013 - 2015
- Hobart and William Smith Colleges, Geneva, New York
- B.A. - 2007
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: Political Science & International Relations
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Young Lawyers Division of the Florida Bar, Member
- Broward County Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Law Offices of David W. Langley, Attorney, 2016
- Weitz & Luxenberg, P.C., Paralegal, 2008 - 2012